... that is second to none"
Highest quality dental services and offers you the latest techniques in dentistry
Crowns are often used to improve the strength or appearance of teeth while bridges replace a missing tooth by joining to adjacent teeth or dental implants.
Dental implants effectively replace single tooth or multiple teeth. They are made of titanium post that is surgically placed in the jaw bone, and when this is stable a dental crown covers the post.
Invisalign straightens teeth without the need for wires and metal brackets. Instead, this system shifts teeth over time with the use of clear aligners—a plastic, retainer-like appliance.
Our goal to help you preserve your natural teeth for a lifetime, so you can smile with confidence. Root canal therapy removes pain, sensitivity and other issues by removing a symptomatic nerve in the middle of the tooth.
We offer general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry with friendly personalized care and highly skilled team.
YOUR COSMETIC DENTIST IN DESOTO, LEWISVILLE AND GRAND PRAIRIE
Dr Hema K. Chapala (D.D.S) is the owner and founder of Amaze Dental has spent many years in the Dental profession. Dr.Chapala graduated from the prestigious University of Southern California (USC) in Los Angeles. He is proud to be a member of the Trojan family. Dr. Chapala also has a master’s degree in Applied Gerontology from Ball State University, Indiana.
YOUR DENTIST IN DESOTO, LEWISVILLE AND GRAND PRAIRIE
Deepti Namineni, DDS, earned her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from New York University College of Dentistry. Dr. Namineni also has a Master’s degree in Public health and graduated with honors. After graduation, she moved to Dallas with her family. Dr. Namineni is passionate about dentistry and has special interest in cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry and enjoys providing dental services to patients of all ages. For Dr. Namineni, Dentistry is the perfect blend of art and science.
Firstly, I chose Dr. Chapala because his office is very close to where I live and because he takes my insurance. I had never been to see Dr. Chapala before, and I didn’t know what to expect. However, everything went very well. After the dental tech took my X-Rays, Dr. Chapala explained to me what they meant and then explained what he was going to do to treat it. It was also nice because he gave me a free deep cleaning. I did have a problems with my fillings, as they were too high and needed adjustment, so I called his office the day after and they were able to see me and adjust my fillings (for free) the next day (today, actually). So, all in all I my experience with Dr. Chapala has been very good so far
I think he’s is a excellent I highly recommended him…This was my first going to him, He & his staff made me feel really comfortable, My dental insurance only cover me 60%…So that left me having to pay the other 40%…But he also gave me a discount on that, He really save me a lot of out of pocket money…I’m really grateful for this! I love the work he did for me, I’m one happy camper!!!(all smiles)
I had as close to a pain free experience as possible with Dr. Chapala DDS. His bedside manor was excellent. All in all it was a good experience. However, he seemed very rushed and did not explain as much as he could about my treatment plan until I asked. After his work he did not show me what he had done or even rinse my mouth. He may have been stretched thin. I am sure with more time, he could be the very best, as he nearly is.
Great person, makes you like family.
He is a good patient man. God Bless him and his whole team. Thank you;).
We are here to build authentic and trusting relationships. We believe in educating you and giving you choices. Amaze Dental has been providing a full range of cosmetic and general dental services from a highly qualified and dedicated team. We have helped thousands of SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. We will HELP YOU make the initial exclusive interview with our team.